Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 4 March 2013

Our Four Legged Friends

Happy Monday all!

This fortnight we are having a great challenge theme over at Ooh La La, namely "Our Four-legged Friends" . So make sure the creature that is on your project has four legs, if so you can join in :) Here is my make, using a lovely image with puppies, riding in style indeed. When I printed the image, it came out rather pale, but I have to admit I like the dreamy quality it gives so decided to use it for the card anyway. I can't wait how you interpret this challenge, hopefully you can join in the fun too!



Materials:
* Ooh La La Riding in Style image (You can find this image on the Boys to Men CD)
* Making Memories Paperie Rouge & Mocha and K&Co Ancestry.com Mat Pad DPs
* Memories Direct Flowers
* Personal Impressions Sentiment stamp
* Flower & Rounded Corner punches
* Gems & pearls from stash

Challenges:
* Digital Tuesdays (Birthday)
* Diva's by Design (Anything Goes)
* My Grafico (Anything Goes)
* Bunny Zoe (Flowers & Pearls)
* Craft Us Crazy (Anything Goes)
* Mema's Craft (Anything Goes)
* Inky Chicks (Mother's Day/Birthday)
* Paper Pretties (Punch)
* Bearly Mine (Anything Goes)
* Crafts & Me (Dies/Punches)

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and fabulous layout

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love your colouring and your card design. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope to stop by again real soon.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ciska this is absolutely gorgeous I love your choice of image also the wonderful card design and colours, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the puppies!
    Thanks for sharing at Craft us Crazy challenge!

    ReplyDelete