Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 4 March 2013

Easter's on its Way

Hi everyone,

Another post from me today, as PCD is also starting their new challenge today. We want to see your projects that tie in with the theme of " Easter on its Way". I decided to make a little gift bag that I can fill with some lovely chocolate eggs later as a cute Easter gift. I don't know if the content will last long though......chocolate's never safe when I'm around ;) I used a hand-written sentiment, as I quickly realised I don't actually own any stamps relating to Easter and I didn't have enough time to print those out that came with the digi set. I decided I like the homey feel of it though, so I am leaving it this way :)


Materials:
* Kraft Sandwich Bag
* PCD Easter Egg set
* DCWV Mango Frost DPs
* Memories Direct Flowers & brad
* Distress Tool & Tumbles Glass and Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
* Sakura Gel Glitter pen
* Ribbon, twine, button and pearls from stash

Challenges:
* I Love Promarkers (Lace and/or Pearls)
* Oldie but a Goodie (Bright Colours) I've been hoarding these DPs for years now, have never used them!
* Crafty Ribbons (Anything Goes with Ribbon)
* Aud Sentiments (Easter)
* Bearly Mine (Anything Goes)
* Avadares (Easter or Spring)
* Simon Says Stamps (Anything Goes)
* Gingerloft (Ribbons & Bows)
* My Grafico (Anything Goes)
* Cute Card Thursday (Something Old) I've been hoarding these DPs for years now, have never used them!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image and pretty papers. Fabulous layout too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to see your lovely designs, Ciska. This one is gorgeous and cleverly designed.

    Thanks for joining us at Avadares for our last challenge.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Easter card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute design, lovely layout, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Ciska, such a lovely colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Avadares for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cheerful card, love the colours you have used.Thank you for joining us at Ginger Loft for our Ribbon & Bow Challenge txx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a fab gift bag love the colours great to be working with you too emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the egg! It's huge! I wish I had an Easter egg like this! Great card and love the embellishments!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete