Well, when I was saying last week that a lot of work was waiting for me, I wasn't kidding! I've spent all this week trying to catch up, meaning little time for making cards. But I finally have something to show you again, a Christmas card this time.
I haven't even had time to finish decorating the inside yet!
* Studio Light image and red basic backing paper
* Bauble stamp on the red backing paper from Ollie stamp set Christmas
* Music backing paper from Dovecraft Tis the Season
* Red ribbon from stash
* Flora Doodles Primary Colours flowers
* Little peel off gems in the baubles
I know, the flowers aren't that Christmassy, but the colours combine great with traditional Christmas colours.
I am submitting to these challenges:
* Winter Wonderland (Baubles)
* Christmas Stampin' (Make it Yours)
* Crafty Hazelnut (Square card)
* Charizma Cards (Bling & Sparkles, it was so sparkly that I had trouble getting a decent photo, as the photo's above can attest.......)
* Delightful Sketches (Flowers)
* Incy Wincy (Sparkle & Shine)
* Paper Pretties (Bring on the Bling)
* Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge (Christmas in Spring)
* For Fun Challenges (Christmas)
I heard on the news that this Saturday is going to be glorious in the Netherlands, they are promising at least 21 degrees! Woohoo, finally! I think a little picnic is in order.....:) Have a great rest of the week and of course a lovely weekend!