If all goes well, I will be back at work tomorrow. Thank you for all the well-wishes, it definately cheered me up! I'm still not a 100%, but the show must go one or something like that :)
On the 3rd of March is UK Mother's Day, so I've made a card for my mother-in-law Mary. Dutch Mother's Day is in May, so I have a little time left to work on my mum's card.
It's a fairly simple card, but still nice I think. I wouldn't have chosen the yellow, but it was requested by my husband and why would I want to argue with that?
* Studio Light image & backing paper
* Eline Vintage stamp set
* Flower punch
* Pink ribbon & Diamonds from stash
I am submitting to:
* CYDA (For Mum)
* Papertake Weekly (It's a Mum's Thing)
* Nadia's Challenge (Flowers)
* Ooh la la (Mother's Day)
* DCD (Mother's Day)
* Easy Craft (Mother's Day)
* Bearly Mine (Mother's Day)
* Simon Says Stamp (Mother's Day)
* The Paper Shelter (Flower Power)
* Let's Craft and Create (Mum's the Word)
Well, this is definately it from me for this week. I will have a ton of work waiting for me, I'm afraid, so no time for crafting. Hope to see you then!