I skipped a couple of challenges in terms of posting here, but this week's (P)Inspirational Challenge has me back firing on all cylinders ;)
This is our challenge picture:
And this is my project! This is our little one, finding a sweet treat in her shoe from Sinterklaas (a Dutch tradition similar to Santa) last year.
A lot more colour than in the picture, but what I took from it is the book background, hearts, red and metallic. I sanded a piece of silver metallic card to make it look aged and used it to mat my pictures. A lot of scraps, bits and pieces used up; very satisfying! I will journal in white on the stars paper, but didn't manage to do it al in time. Hope you like it and are inspired to join us; as usual you have two weeks to play!
* Deep Ocean Challenges (Inspired by a Song/Movie) The song that inspired me was "O kom er eens kijken", a Dutch Sinterklaas song (I used it as a title)
* Try it on Tuesdays (Home Sweet Home) Pictures are taken at home, of a family tradition
* Unicorn Challenges (Anything Goes)
* Shopping our Stash (Autumn Colour Palette)
* Get Creative Challenges (Holidays) Pictures are taken at the holiday of Sinterklaas