Good morning all!
Another fortnight gone, another (P)Inspirational Challenge! This is our challenge image this time:
Awww, how sweet! I was inspired by the 3 sleeping beauties and the colour scheme and decided to scrap three pictures of our girl to show her sleeping 'progress' over time. She started out taking her naps in the living room, but it turned out it was too noisy for her and she preferred to sleep upstairs in her cot. After six months the graduated to her own bedroom and bed. She has always been a very good sleeper, naps are important to keep her a happy girl, even now.
The challenge sponsors this time are
Come on and join the fun!
* Use Your Stuff (For the Love of Children) 20/8
* Moo Mania (Banners & Garlands) 23/8
* Simon Says Stamp (For a Child)
* Hiding in My Craftroom (Super Scraps Saturday) 19/8
* Counterfit Kit Challenge (Phrase Stickers) 31/8