I am on a roll this week. finished two layout yesterday evening! You will have to wait until next week for the other, but I can already show you one of them:
These are pictures from our trip to the zoo, I decided to do a list of fun things that happened that day. I was inspired by that 1-10 sticker, which I have been saving for an occasion just like this for ages but never got round to actually using. I never do these kinds of layouts, mainly because I am scared that I might not actually be able to fill all spots. And of course that happened here too, luckily I had our travel journal and my hubby's memory available ;) Making this page was especially satisfying, as I got to use up some of the leftovers I had on my desk from making the first page. They still look pretty different, hurray for double-sided paper!
* Lasting Memories (Summer Solstice) I used several elements as borders
* Creatalicious Challenge (AG, optional punches) I used a star punch on one of the borders
* Eclectic Epilau (A Touch of Pink and/or Purple) I used both colours as accents
* Challenge Yourself (Inspirational Picture) Blue Sky paper & photos stacked like the tall buildings; I'm in the picture with my back turned
* My Time to Craft (Summer Time)