Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Wedding Calamity

Good morning all!

It's that time again, today is the start of a new (P)inspirational Challenge! 
We have this photo as our inspirational starting point:


Makes sense with Easter just around the corner, but my mind immediately went to this one piece of paper that I had in my stash with doily ovals. So I am sharing a wedding layout with you today, documenting my tendency for calamity, especially when something important is about to happen. So yes, I did manage to cut my fingers just before we got married and all eyes in the room would be on this hand......unbelievable how I managed it! Anyway, it's all good now, but it seemed a story worth recording to me, as accidents are such a big part of my personality LOL


What will you go for? Our sponsor this time is Sasayaki Glitter, so well worth entering the challenge!


Challenges

* Sweet Stampin' Challenge (Mellow Yellow) the lace border is created using a stamp 
* Create with Connie & Mary (Colour Combination)
* Scrap It With a Song (Somebody to Love)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely take on our challenge at SIWAS, many thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at SIWAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your little details. Thanks for sharing with us at SIWAS this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous layout, never mind the calamity!

    Thank you for sharing with Dragons Lair Designs Challenges! Please remember to check the winner’s post tomorrow!!
    Susan
    DT for Dragons Lair Designs Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete