Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Come and See!

Hello all,

I skipped a couple of challenges in terms of posting here, but this week's (P)Inspirational Challenge has me back firing on all cylinders ;)

This is our challenge picture:

And this is my project! This is our little one, finding a sweet treat in her shoe from Sinterklaas (a Dutch tradition similar to Santa) last year.


A lot more colour than in the picture, but what I took from it is the book background, hearts, red and metallic. I sanded a piece of silver metallic card to make it look aged and used it to mat my pictures. A lot of scraps, bits and pieces used up; very satisfying! I will journal in white on the stars paper, but didn't manage to do it al in time. Hope you like it and are inspired to join us; as usual you have two weeks to play!

Challenges:

* Deep Ocean Challenges (Inspired by a Song/Movie) The song that inspired me was "O kom er eens kijken", a Dutch Sinterklaas song (I used it as a title) 
* Try it on Tuesdays (Home Sweet Home) Pictures are taken at home, of a family tradition
* Unicorn Challenges (Anything Goes)
* Shopping our Stash (Autumn Colour Palette
* Get Creative Challenges (Holidays) Pictures are taken at the holiday of Sinterklaas 

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this scrapbook page, the photos are so sweet and you used the colors on the SHOPPING OUR STASH photo beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing and I hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful layout

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a wonderful page and an adorable photo. Thank you for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout!
    Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout, great colours for the challenge, thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for the Colour Palette challenge.

    ReplyDelete