Good evening all! Hope this post finds you all well! I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I guess it's all those temperature fluctuations that got me a little too optimistic about taking my gloves and scarf off on the bike in the mornings! Oh well, what better excuse to stay indoors and do a bit of crafting?
By the way, I won my first challenge ever (ok, it was picked at random, nevertheless though) at Paper Play Challenges and won a lovely stamp (a good luck gnome, see picture on the side bar)! Great huh, I will show it off once I receive it and get to play :)
Here's my card for tonight, it will be a birthday card for one of my best friends:
I'm pretty chuffed with this card, I love this contemporary clean look!
* Basic card from Craft UK
* Studio Light image
* MME Bloom & Grow backing paper (Double sided, I've used only one 6x6 sheet! Magic stuff, so nice)
* Eline Vintage Stamp Set
* Flora Doodles Primary Colours flowers
* Flower gems from stash
* Round corner punch
I am submitting to:
* ABC (Birthday)
* Little Miss Muffet (Brads, gems or pearls)
* Paper Sundaes (Keep it simple)
* Papertake Weekly (Trio Tastic, I've used three flowers)
* Crafty Calendar Challenge (Spring)
* Tip Top Tuesday (Happy Birthday)
* Bling It On (Anything Goes)
* Shelly's Images (Show Us What You've Got)
* One Stop Craft Challenge (Clean and Simple)
* Craft Us Crazy (Cupcakes or celebration)
That all for now, thanks for looking! I think I am crawling back under my blanket and snuggle on the couch, see you later!