Good evening all! Is the weather around your bit as bad as here? We were planning to go to the cinema tonight, be the rain has kept us indoors instead. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday evening either of course, but at times I am starting to feel like a hermit, only coming out for work and supermarket runs. It really must soon be better weather, let's keep our fingers crossed!
Here is another Christmas card I have been working on today, using two images (as inspired by the Double Trouble Challenge by ABC Christmas Challenge). I hadn't tried it before, but it looks ok as I think only the Fairy image might be a little lost on a square card.
I haven't decorated the inside yet, as I didn't have time, but wanted to share the card with you nonetheless.
* Background paper: Dovecraft Tis the Season
* MS Doily Lace punch & corner punch on the paper
* Nellie Snellen Reindeer stamp from the Santa Claus set (coloured it with Promarkers)
* Fairy Doodles die-cut topper sheet
* Mirror board and giant pearls from my stash
I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:
* ABC Christmas Challenge (Double Trouble, use two images on your card)
* Bah Humbug (Things that Fly --> Fairy)
* Winter Wonderland (Animals --> Reindeer)
* Craft us Crazy (Winter)
* Sparkles forum Christmas Challenge (Christmas Tree)
* Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge (Sentiment)
* Christmas Card Challenges ( Use punches)
* Jingle Belles (Text me)
Let me know what you think, good or bad! That's it from me for now, have a good week and catch up with you all later!
PS A warm welcome to Liz, my 7th follower!