Good Morning all, hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Here's another card I made last night, with a Christmas theme this time:
I've used a Studio Light Winnie the Pooh decoupage sheet with sentiments and borders and the diamond shaped paper is from the Jovial Basic Grey paper pad. All the other bits and bobs are from my stash. I've kept the inside of the card pretty basic, just a few border with the BG paper again.
I would like to submit this card to the following challenges:
* Charisma Card Crafts (No embellishments)
* Craft Your Days Away (Photo Inspiration, I've used the red from the ribbon)
* DCD Christmas Challenge (The Gift of Love)
* Winter Wonderland (Reach for the Stars, the mirri board has stars incorporated in it)
* By the Cute & Girly Challenges (Red is all Around us)
* Moving Along with the Times (Red)
* DYSU Challenge (Red Hot)
* Craft and Me Challenges (Red)
Well, that's it from me, I'm now off to bake a hazelnut cake (hmmmmmmm). Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment, good or bad!