Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Friday, 4 February 2011

Another pink birthday card

Good evening all! Here is another pink birthday card I've made today. I think this is about the first time that I've used a stamp on any of my cards. On a lot of blogs I follow stamps are used often, so I thought I'd try it out as well. I've ordered some Promarkers and bought some stamps and got to work:



I again used Eline's huis and LaCreaDesign papers. The cupcake is a stamp from a set of three that I bought yesterday. I've also bought a punch to round off corners and as you might be able to tell from this card, I really like it :) The flower is made up of two seperate flowers, held together with a white flower brad. I've used some silver glitter on the sprinkles, I think it really makes it pop.

I love the shape of the sentiments, they are from a crafting magazine and I'm quickly running out of them unfortunately. I'd love a good set of versatile sentiments, but so far haven't found any good ones yet. So if any of you out there know of a great sentiment stamp (set), please don't hesistate to let me know!

I think it's a good first attempt, of course I've got nothing yet on you crafters out there that work with shading and all, but you've got to start somewhere!

I want to submit this card to the following challenges:
* Stamptacular Sunday Challenge (Whateva)
* Paperplay Challenges (Stamp it Out)
* Papertake Weekly Challenge (Anything goes, optional flower)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating in our "Whateva!" challenge this week at Stamptacular! Your submission is absolutely wonderful and so inspirational!

    Also, in case you're interested, we're in the middle of a DT Call and would love for you to apply! You can find detailed information on what is required and how to apply on our Challenge Blog...http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com!

    Thanks again for joining us this week at Stamptacular! I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with wonderful colours and yummi cupcake! :)

    Thanks for joining at SSC this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete