Happy Wednesday everyone!
Time for another Fab 'n Funky and this time I'm your hostess! This week, I'm challenging you to create a "Box", something a little different. It can be any shape of box for any occasion, have a look at the challenge blog to see what my wonderful teamies have come up with, there's lots of variety!
I found this great template on the web for a milk carton box and decided to use it for my project this week. I've filled it with plain chocolate Easter eggs and will bring it to my parents when I go visiting this weekend. I'm sure they will be appreciated!
Our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy, the DT were given some of their great images to work with. I've used Lenny Flowers 3.
* Stamp Fairy Lenny Flowers 3 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Sentiment digi from the Internet
* Create & Craft CS
* Template from Template by Belle (www.bellesprintables.com)
* DCWV Textured Brights CS scraps
* Flower peeloffs from stash
* Craft Us Crazy (Anything but a Card)
* Crafting 4 All Seasons (Anything but a Card)
* Simon Says Stamp (Easter/Spring)
* Paper Creators Craft (Spring has Sprung)
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Spring or Pastel)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
* Color me Creative (Spring Colours)
* Anything but a Card (Spring or Alice in Wonderland)
* Forever Friends Monthly (Lots of Flowers)
* Stamp & Create (Fur or Feathers)