Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Getting Boxed In

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Time for another Fab 'n Funky and this time I'm your hostess! This week, I'm challenging you to create a "Box", something a little different. It can be any shape of box for any occasion, have a look at the challenge blog to see what my wonderful teamies have come up with, there's lots of variety!

I found this great template on the web for a milk carton box and decided to use it for my project this week. I've filled it with plain chocolate Easter eggs and will bring it to my parents when I go visiting this weekend. I'm sure they will be appreciated!

Our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy, the DT were given some of their great images to work with. I've used Lenny Flowers 3.



Materials:
* Stamp Fairy Lenny Flowers 3 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Sentiment digi from the Internet
* Create & Craft CS
* Template from Template by Belle (www.bellesprintables.com)
* DCWV Textured Brights CS scraps
* Flower peeloffs from stash

Challenges:
* Craft Us Crazy (Anything but a Card)
* Crafting 4 All Seasons (Anything but a Card)
* Simon Says Stamp (Easter/Spring)
* Paper Creators Craft (Spring has Sprung)
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Spring or Pastel)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
* Color me Creative (Spring Colours)
* Anything but a Card (Spring or Alice in Wonderland)
* Forever Friends Monthly (Lots of Flowers)
* Stamp & Create (Fur or Feathers)

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ciska. I love the design, colours and cute image.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this carton Ciska :-) Fabulous idea !:-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab box, Ciska! That little bear is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya

    Brilliant box,nice and bright and a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.

    Good luck
    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Ciska, love the cute bear.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge this week Ciska - it makes such a change from a card - I love your cute milk carton - fab colours hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute box creation. Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely box!! Cute bear and flowers..

    Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE- LOTS OF FLOWERS

    Goodluck, Happy Easter and see you in april!

    Hugs FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab little project! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really fab box, Ciska. Your image is just perfect for Easter and love the bright colours. Decorating the back with your sentiment is really clever.

    Thanks for a great challenge - your comment on my post really made me laugh! :)

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete