Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Thursday 28 March 2013

Hippity Hoppity

Morning all!

I'm continuing my Not a Card theme this week, as I have a bookmark to share with you. I've made this project as inspiration for this week's Delightful Challenge, themed "Hippity Hoppity", so include a bunny, rabbit or a spring theme. I kept my project fairly flat this time, as it will be difficult to use when it has too much dimension.



Materials:
* Digital Delights Precious Bunny & Bookmark set, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* DCWV Bright Textured CS and assorted scraps
* Marianne Design Letters & More background stamp
* Ribbons from Create & Craft

is sponsoring our challenge this week, the prize is a collection of some lovely ribbons:

Challenges:
* Simply Create Too (Easter/Bunnies)
* Fairytale Challenge (Photo Inspiration) Bunny image
* Digi Haven (Easter)
* Creatalicious (Lovely Easter)
* Cutie Pie (Cute Easter)
* My Sheri Crafts (Easter)
* Desert Island Craft (3 from the list) rabbits/bunnies, use lots of yellow, flowers
* Always Something Creative (Easter)
* Stamp & Create (Fur or Feathers)
* Crafty Calendar (Easter Eggstravagansa)

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable bookmark! Love the paper with the lettering on it! Wonderful choice! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciska!
    What a super cute bookmark! I love it! What a neat gift to stick in an Easter basket;)
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bookmark, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea love it!
    Happy Easter
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea Ciska!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    http://www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely little bookmark. Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!! I adore bookmarks and yours is just delightful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Easter bookmark is adorable. Love the design. Beautifully done!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete