Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 18 March 2013

It's a Man's World

Good morning everyone,

Monday again, where does the weekend go? I spent mine in my crafty room, doing some DT admin and also working on a couple of crafty projects. Our Challenge Theme this time is "It's a Man's Thing", so share your male projects with us! I used a lovely sea side image of the Boys to Men CD, it immediately caught my eye when I was looking through the CD content. I have had the button I used in my stash for ages and finally had a perfect project to use it on, kind of satisfying in a strange way. Anyway, here's my card, hope you can find the time to join us this fortnight!



Materials:
* Ooh La La Lighthouse 2 Pyramid Decoupage and DP, taken from the Boys to Men CD
* Festive Berries Card Candi
* Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
* Digi Darla Circle Sentiment
* Button from stash

Challenges:
* Hobby Vision (Male Card)
* City Crafter (Inspired by a Song) The Lighthouse Tale by Nickel Creek
* Cute Card Thursday (Anything Goes)
* One Stop Craft (Anything Goes)
* My Grafico (Anything Goes)
* Tuesday Alchemy (Anything Goes)
* A Blog Named Hero (Free Style)
* ABC Challenge (Just as you Like)
* One Crazy Stamper (Anything Goes)
* Mema's Crafts (Anything Goes)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decoupage card! Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card ... great song choice too ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card!! I love hot you did the picture!Thanks for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything nautical.. and love the pyramage
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. Well done. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome decoupage card and I love the colors. This is a great masculine card but I think I would love to have it as well for its perfect design and layout. Thanks for sharing and playing with us at Mema's Crafts this month and we hope you'll visit us often.

    Hugz
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on a 'guy' card. Thank you for joining us at AbC's Challenge! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome male themed card!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete