Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. The Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge is holly or ivy this month, and my card has both! This image has been lying around on my crafty table for ages, but I hadn't had any inspiration on how to use it. Very satisfying that I got there in the end!
* Metallic-coloured card, gems and peeloff sticker from stash
* 3D image and backing paper from Studio Light
* Die-cut frame from SEI (Christmas Mint: Vanilla Icing)
* Martha Stewart Doily Lace border punch and rounded corner punch
* Inside vellum sentiment from Anna Griffin Holiday Traditions Vellum Quotes
I am submitting to these challenges:
* Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge (Holly or Ivy)
* Christmas Card Challenge (Metal)
* Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge (Use a die-cut)
* Winter Wonderland (The Colours of Christmas)
* By the Cute and Girly (Anything Goes)
* Craft Your Passion (Anything Goes)
* Cupcake Craft Challenges (Something beginning with C, well, Christmas of course!)
* Paperplay Challenges (Show Us Your Style)
* Papertake Weekly (Anything Goes)
* Pollycraft Challenge (Anything Goes)
I made a bit of a booboo with the sentiment inside, you can clearly see the glue behind the vellum. Have any of you got any tips as how to avoid this? I know you can try and place the glue behind something coloured, but is this case that would only be possible on one side. Let me know!
Have you guys booked your holidays yet or will it be gardenia or balconia? We just booked a lovely trip traveling the north of Scotland, I am SO looking forward to that! Unfortunately I have to wait a bit longer:(
BTW, thanks for stopping by and leaving me such nice comments, very much appreciated!