Well, Father's day is just around the corner and because I am lucky enough to be able to make two cards, both for my dad and my father-in-law, I thought I'd get started with the first one. This one is for my father-in-law, he's an avid golfer so a golf theme seemed perfect. I often make a gold-themed card for him, this is in all likelyhood about the last golf image in my entire stash! I am actually pretty happy with this card, although it wasn't that hard to make. The grass papers on the front took a bit of measuring, but it now looks perfectly measured up. Well, perhaps not perfectly, but close enough :)
* Studio Light 3D image, sentiment and golf green vellum
* Grass paper and peel off sentiment inside from stash
I am submitting into the following challenges:
* Easy Craft Projects (For Dad)
* CYDA (Father's Day/Special Man)
* 2 Sisters (Anything Goes)
* Aud Sentiments (Card/Sentiment for a man)
* Charisma Cardz (Boy oh Boy!)
* Creative Card Crew (Anything Goes)
* The Paper Shelter (Anything Goes)
* Here Come The Boys (Father's Day)
* A La Card Monkey (Man Card)
* Samuel Taylor's Crafts Challenge (Male Theme), prize is a lovely Scrapbook kit!
Hope you guys like it, let me know!