Good afternoon all!
Hope you're having a great weekend? Today it is Mother's Day in the Netherlands, so I've made this card for my mum. If all has gone well, she has received it in the mail, so it's 'safe' to show it on the blog now:
I've kept it fairly simple, but very girly.
* Studiolight image and backing paper at the front
* Eline's huis papers ('In the Meadow)
* Ribbon, brads, heart and flowers all from stash
I am submitting this card to these challenges:
* Aud Sentiments (Happy Mother's Day)
* Crafty Sentiments (Flowers)
* Nadia's Challenge (Mother's Day)
* Paper Cutz (Mother's Day)
* Fairy Tale Challenges (Mother's Day)
* Sisterhood of Crafters (Mother's Day)
* Tuesdays Throwdown (Mother's Day)
* Partytime Tuesdays (Mother's Day)
* For Fun Challenges (Mother's Day/Flowers)
* Creative Card Crew (For Mom)
Hope you like it, let me know!