Good evening everyone!
Tonight I've got a Crimbo card to share:
Don't you just love the puzzle pieces? 'The original design used it as little doors revealing the Santa image, but I thought it would work just as well as a background. I guess this design is also more "mantelpiece-friendly", as it stands on its own.
* Image, sentiments and puzzle pieces background: Studio Light
* Inside paper: Marianne Design Scandinavian Christmas (stitched with a little golden thread) and a little bit of scrap paper that I had left over from my last card
* Gems and silver base card from stash
* Flora Doodles Primary Colours flowers
I am submitting to the following challenges:
* Winter Wonderland (Christmas Presents)
* Jingle Belles (Santa Claus)
* Bah Humbug (Snow Flakes, on the backing paper)
* Creative Inspirations (Glitzy & Bling)
* By the Cute and Girly (Anything Goes)
* CES (Holidays, Christmas in my case)
* Craft us Crazy (Use Your Fave Embellishments or Use Something New: Gems are my favourite)
* Sisterhood of Crafters (Let it Shine)
* Reasonable Ribbon (Anything Goes)
* Paperplay Challenges (Anything Goes)
Hope you like it, see you later!