Good morning all!
Our challenge theme this time at Card Makin' Mamas is "USE YOUR SCRAPS".
Now, I have tons of scraps, I am pretty sure every crafter has. I can't tell you how satisfying it is to use up some of those bits and bobs, some of the papers I found aren't even in production anymore! Why don't you give it a go too and join us at CMM! The challenge is sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps this time and they are giving away 7 digis to the winner! They have got some great digi's, so that's a wonderful prize.
On to my card. As promised, here is the anniversary card I made for my hubby. One year gone already, how does time fly! As you can tell, I went a little mental with my scraps on the inside......I am not quite sure if I like that bit, but I started off with a few scraps and kept adding and then it turned out like this. Oh well, perhaps I should really try to see what it looks like before I stick everything on with supersticky glue ;)
* Bugaboo image and matching sentiment (Angels: Love You)
* Promarkers to colour in the image (Cardinal Red, Pear, Sunflower and Olive if I remember correctly)
* Lots of scrap backing paper, at least some are from the Pretty Papers Vintage Green & Blue and one of the Pretty Papers Christmas paper pads
* Papermania Flowers and Buttons
* Clear Stickles on the angel's wings
* Rounded corner and scalloped circle punches
* Pearls, green glitter (on heart inside and on the angel's hat) and heart ribbon from my stash
I am submitting to these challenges:
* 2 Sisters (Use a Digi)
* A Spoonfull of Sugar (Things with Wings)
* CES (3 types of embellishments: flowers, buttons and ribbon)
* Creative Card Crew (Anything Goes)
* Dream Valley (Dig out the old (paper scraps) to use with the new (flowers and buttons))
* I Love Promarkers (Pearls)
* Secret Crafter (Wedding Anniversary)
* Simply Create (Special Day/Event)
* Paper Shelter (Anything Goes)
* Sisterhood of Crafters (Use Buttons)
Hope you like it and our new challenge!
PS My recent Christmas Card was in the spotlight over at Jingle Belles, how nice is that? Thanks girls!