Yes, I am back! I've been AWOL for a little bit, so many things to do other than crafting that I unfortunately didn't get round to updating my blog. Thankfully, I have more time to craft from now on, so will try and be a better blogger.
So....about this excellent news.........I've been asked to join a DT! Finally I've found some girls crazy enough to let me in their team, from this week onward I am a Card Craftin' Mama! ***doing a little celebratory dance*** ahem, yes.....moving on.....
Our new challenge was put online today, we are challenging you to make a card
"FOR A LOVED ONE"
This time around we are sponsored by Meljen's Designs, this is my card. It's the first time I've tried paperpiecing, it was good fun! My husband's a big space fan, so this bear was just perfect for his birthday card:
And the inside:
* Meljen's Designs Astronaut Bear digi
* Matt silver cardstock & light brown glitter paper
* DCWV Natural stack backing paper
* Sentiment is a freebie from Papercraft Inspirations
* Orange ribbon, little gems and copper peeloffs from my stash
I know the ribbon looks a little skewed in the photo, but it is not noticable on the card itself, funny how photo's sometimes play tricks on you :)
I am submitting to:
* Bling It On (Use a Digi and some Bling)
* Creative Inspirations (Use a Digi)
* Moving Along With The Times (Anything Goes)
* Simon Says Stamps (Anything Goes + Bloghop!)
Why don't you join us at Card Makin' Mamas? As long as it's a card and adheres to the challenge theme, you are in for a chance to win 4 images from Meljen's Designs! The challenge will run for two weeks, so get cracking ;)