Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Sunday 17 April 2011

Spring Basket

Hello all,

How has your weekend been? Mine has been spent mostly in the garden. Not that I'm a avid (or even knowledgable!) gardener, but it was that time of year again (i.e. "We really need to do something now" time). It wasn't actually that bad and the garden is looking peachy :). Spent the rest of the weekend in the kitchen baking (Irish soda bread and chocolate-orange cake, mmmmmm!), so not much crafting is being done right now. However, I do had a little time to make a little easter basket. It's really basic, but cheerful, and that's the main thing:



I've used a Martha Stewart punch (Doily Lace) for the nice lacy borders, some Flora Doodles Primary Colours flowers and a little souffle the duck image I had lying about. Of course I filled it with little chocolate eggs, I am afraid they won't stay part of the design very long!

Hope you like my first Easter basket, enjoy the last snippets of the weekend!

Ciska

5 comments:

  1. oh what a fabulous basket.. and even better filled with eggs lol
    I love the punched border
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so sweet Ciska..and enjoy baking hun!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! It's such a lovely basket and even better filled with choccies!

    I know what you mean about the gardening - I hate it! But did my duty today and made it tidier! I hope that's enough for a while, but no doubt I'll be weeding next weekend - boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely basket, the colours are just so springlike. Chocolate orange cake sounds delicious. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ciska! Haven't seen you for a while - hope you are okay honey!

    ReplyDelete