Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Thursday 31 January 2013

Red & White

Hi all!

Red and White seem to be the colour combo of the week, as I will sharing two red & white creations with you this week. This is the first, for the Delightful Challenge themed "RED & WHITE". I've used a very old paper pad, one of the first ones I ever bought! I could hardly find it anymore with all my more recent paper pad purchases floating around as well. What can I say, I just love paper pads, they are my weakness :) I love the dark rich red colours here.

I've actually used a white geld pen to try and shade the cup a little, I was curious to know if that would work after I made a little mistake with my pens and picked up the darkest one instead of the lighter colour and proceeded to colour the entire thing before I realised my mistake. It's not as pretty as using markers, but perhaps I just need a little more practice!



Materials:
* Digital Delights Time for Tea Booboo, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Making Memories Paperie Rouge & Mocha DPs, edges distressed and
* Studio Light paper & Eline's vintage stamp sentiments
* Gems from stash
* Cosmic Shimmer Red Fire Twinkles

Challenges:
* Bunny Zoe (Anything Goes)
* One Stitch at a Time (Use a Digi)
* Use it Tuedays (Warm it Up)
* Totally Gorjuss (Flowers) On the DP and the digi
* Love to Create (Anything Goes with a Sentiment)
* Happy Campers (Flowers + Digital element)
* Joanna Sheen (3,2,1)
* Paper Pretties (Square Cards)
* Tuesday Alchemy (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Flowers)

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ciska, I love the cute image and those papers are beautiful.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love the layout & those papers are fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so cute, it made me smile. Wonderful creation. Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ciska!
    This is gorgeous! I love the shades of red you've used and those papers are so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Ciska:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Ciska, I love the image, it's so sweet .. Thanks for joining us at Happy Campers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ciska
    A gorgeous and beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the image and papers. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card. The image is so cute and I love the pretty papers.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time, and good luck.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for using your old pattern paper and playing along with us at UIT! Your card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so pretty. I love the papers - such a gorgeous shade. Your teacup turned out perfectly - amazing what we do to fix our booboos. Great card!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your cards and they are an inspiration to a great-grandmother who just started in 2012 and am loving it so much. Bye the way my husbands ancestors are from Holland and we have visited twice love your country

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really adorable, I love the sweet image and the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with Happy Campers challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete