Good morning all!
Another Wednesday, another Fab 'n Funky Challenge! This week, my lucky teamie Ginny (lucky as she is in Bali as the moment) picked the theme, asking you to share your "FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO" with us and make a project with those colours. My Favourite Colour Combination has to be Pink and Purple, it seems to work for so many occasions, including Christmas. Yes, it's out there, I've said it....CHRISTMAS. I am back on the Christmas card bandwagon folks, maybe a little early but I love making those cards and I never seem to have enough of them anyway, how many I make during the year. So why not start early? For those of you who don't have to stomach for it yet (totally understandable btw) of course you can make a card for any other occasion, as long as you tell us what your fave colour combo is and use them in your project.
Here's my card, I hope you have time to join us! I got to use my new Lace stamp, which was a Christmas gift, it's a really great stamp and I think it gives a lot of texture and detail. I think you can expect to see this stamp in quite a few projects!
* Stampfairy Jake Poinsettias 1 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Art Talent DP
* DCWV Pastels Textured CS
* Kaisercraft Lace stamp
* Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
* Joy Crafts Flower Punch
* Eline's Winterhuis Sentiment stamp set
* Pearls & ribbons from stash
* Bearly Mine (Tic Tac Toe) I've used Lots of Layers,Pearls,Stamped Image, Lace (Stamp)
* Card Crafter's Circle (Layers)
* Kaboodle Doodles (Ribbon)
* Created with Love (Anything Goes)
* Sweet 'n Sassy (Something New)
* Sweet Stampin' (Show Us Yer Frillies)
* Digital Tuesdays (Use Your Favourite Colour Combination)
* Sugar Creek Hollow (Tic Tac Toe) I've used Lace (Stamp), Ribbon & Pearls
* Forever Friends (Use your Favourite Embellishment) Pearls
* Passion for Promarkers (Use Your Favourite Colour Combination)