Good morning everyone!
Wednesday signals another Fab 'n Funky Challenge and I absolutely love this week's theme, dreamed up by my DT buddy Rachel: "Include some kind of shoe on your project"! I certainly needed to put my thinking cap on for this one, but I love the whole process of going through my stash and coming up with some ideas as I go.
I fancied using up some of my enormous stash for this card and ended up deciding on some decoupage. I've tried to create a little scene of the flip flop with a pebble beach and sea, but am not sure I've completely pulled it off. Oh well, never mind, I still like the card :) Have a look on the challenge blog to see what all my teamies have done with the theme, I can guarantee you that there is a wide variety of interpretations and projects!
* DL card
* DCWV The Photo Stack 2 DPs
* Studio Light images and sentiment
* Gems, brad & ribbon from stash
* Forever Friends (Birthdays)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
* Love to Create (Anything Goes with a Sentiment)
* Craft Your Passion (Colour Combo)
* Shelly's Images (1-2-3)
* Bunny Zoe (Anything Goes)
* Crafts 4 Eternity (TicTacToe) I've used circle (sentiment), ribbon, birthday
* Dutch Card Lovers (Use at least 5 colours from the inspiration sheet) My card has colours such as Tender Shoots, Monaco Blue, Poppy Red, Lemon Zest and Dusk Blue
* Robin's Fetish (Use Some Brads and Ribbon)
* Forever Friends (Use Ribbon or Lace)