Good morning all!
I've been back at work for a couple of days now and I seem to be getting back in the swing of things. Also, all the DTs have started up again, so it's all hands on deck to try and make my projects on time!
The new Fab 'n Funky challenge is starting today and our theme this week is "Winter"! We are being sponsored by DigiDarla, the images we are working with this week are therefore from their catalogue. I decided to use Snowtime Baby Bunny 5, such a cute image! I've been delving in my scrappy shoebox for this one again and thoroughly enjoyed fitting it all together for this Christmas card. Yes, I know it's a bit early to start thinking about Christmas again, but why not, cards keep a long time and then I don't have to worry about it later on in the year so much :) I'm pretty pleased with the card, except for the sentiment; it's not quite as clear as I would have liked with the dark blue Distress ink. Hope you like it too and come and join us in the challenge this week!
* Create & Craft CS
* Digi Darla Snowtime Baby Bunny 5 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Studio Light DP scraps
* Docrafts Country Companions "For Someone Special" DP
* Scalopped circle & Star Border punches
* Black & Silver ink, Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink
* Eline's Winterhuis Sentiment Stamp set, Marianne Design Letters & More Background Stamps
* Gems from stash
* Card Mania (Winter Wonderland)
* Gingerloft (Christmas or Winter)
* The House that Stamps Built (Make it Snow)
* Crafty Hazelnut (Any Christmas Card that doesn't feature Santa)
* QKR Stampede (Anything Goes)
* Card Crafter's Circle (There's No Business Like Snow Business)
* 2 Sisters (Anything Goes)
* Forever Friends (Anything Goes)
* Emerald Fairies (Celebrations)
* Simply Create Too (Let it Snow)