Oh dear, the first month of the year is over already, where does the time go? Looking back, it was a busy month, with lots of deadlines and internees at work but also the start of our lovely tradition to go the sneak preview at our local cinema each week. All in all a pretty good month :)
Anyway, the first of the new month also means a new challenge @ Treasured Times. Thank you if you participated in our last challenge btw, it's fantastastic to see all your lovely projects! Hope you can join in this time too, our challenge theme is "VALENTINE ANYTHING GOES", so whatever style of Valentine project you have, you can play along!
I am sharing my card today, which I loved so much it's going to be my hubs' Valentine's card :) The DT girls all used Thomas Love on the Road, drawn by Erica Nicomedi. It's such a wonderful image, whether on its own or in a scene as I have created.
I actually made the trees in the background using a larger Christmas Tree stamp and a bit of masking. Works a treat!
* Digi = Thomas Love on the Road by Erica Nicomedi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* EMP Vintage DPs
* DCWV The Glitter Stack Brights CS and some purple CS scraps
* Anna Griffin Letters & Borders, We R Memorykeepers Love Struck Cupid and Eline's Winterhuis Jingle Bells stamps
* Seedless Preserves & Forest Moss Distress Ink
* Sew Easy Pinecone Floss
* Sakura Glitter gel pens
* Heart gems & ribbon from stash
So if you are working on your Valentine's Day projects, come and link up with us :)
* Shopping Our Stash (Cabin Fever)
* Passion for Promarkers (Anything Goes)
* Little Miss Muffet (Luuuuuuuurve)
* I Love Promarkers (Love is in the Air)
* Sweet Pea Stampers (Love)
* Aud Sentiments (Sharing the Love)
* C.R.A.F.T. (Love/Valentines)
* Scrap Cards (Valentijn en/of Harten)
* Natalie & Amy (Love is All Around)
* City Crafter (Love Story)