Happy Wednesday all!
Well, that's the week in half, just a couple more days to go until the weekend. Okay, maybe I'm a LITTLE optimistic here ;)
Anyway, another Wednesday also means another Challenge at Fab 'n Funky. This week was my turn to pick a theme and I settled on "Calling All Brads". I am sure that, like me, you have industrial amounts of brads in your stash, wasn't this all the rage way back when? Anyway, time to use 'em up! We are sponsored this week by Kenny K and the DT got to use some of their wonderful images to work with.
Here's my make:
* Kenny K Olympic Runner digi, coloured with Spectrum Noirs & Promarkers
* Echo Park For the Record DPs plus some scraps
* Marianne Design Tower of Pisa & Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Grass Border Dies
* Vintage Photo & Forest Moss Distress Inks
* Eline's Vintage sentiment stamp
* Washi tape & brads from stash
I'm really so happy with my Tower of Pisa die that I bought in the sale last week, perfect for my 'ancient' card theme!
* Delicious Doodles (Diecuts and Punches)
* The Squirrel and the Fox (Use Embellishments) 4 brads & washi
* A Little Bit Crazy (Man Up!)
* De Creatieve Zebra (Mannenkaart)
* QKR Stampede (Anything Goes)
* One Stitch at a Time (Anything Goes)
* Whimsy Stamps (Something New) My new Tower of Pisa die
* Sparkles Forum (Show Us Your New Stash) My new Tower of Pisa die
* Lacey Sunshine (Use a Sentiment)
* One Crazy Stamper (Anything Goes)