Happy Monday everyone!
Did you enjoy your weekend? We had a quiet couple of days, only left the house for some groceries and the cinema, where we watched Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom which was a great film.
This Monday sees another challenge @ Ooh La La and this time it was my turn to come up with a challenge theme. I chose: FASHIONISTA, Not that I'm such a fashion enthousiast myself (people who know me can attest to that!), but I do enjoy looking at lovely dresses especially from eras gone by.
This is my first Christmas card of this year; it's a fairly simple card but the image is stunning enough to pull it off I thought!
* Ooh La La Elegance image & sentiment from the Yesterday's Memories CD
* Basic Grey Jovial DPs
* Distress Tool & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* Brads from stash
* Allsorts (Use Brads)
* C.R.A.F.T (Christmas)
* Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)
* Craftitude (Anything Goes)
* Lisa Somerville (2 or more patterned papers)
* Sparkles Christmas (Anything Goes)
* Picture & Scrap (Celebrations)
* Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge Extra (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper Challenge (Anything Goes with Patterned Paper)
* A Creative Romance (Let's Get Sentimental)