Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Saturday 15 February 2014

Layered Ice Cream

Woohoo, it's the weekend!

And boy, was I ready for it! A very busy week with lots of meetings, travel and social events, so I am happy to be able to sleep in and do absolutely nothing for a bit. Maybe I will do a bit of crafting today, there are several years worth of holiday photos waiting for me to get scrapped (including our honeymoon!), but I never get around to it. We will see :)

First, though, there is another challenge @ Treasured Times that I wanted you to know about. This week, we are "Layering" it up, so we want to see your layered creations. I decided to use some DP scraps, paper piecing and faux layering (I ran a Promarker around the image's edges, creating the illusion of another layer underneath the image) for this theme. All the DT girls used the same summery image, a welcome change to more wintery cards  :)


Materials:
* Ice Cream Annie digi by Rosa Silva, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Silver Stickles
* Echo Park For the Record DPs
* Inkadinkado Fun in the Sun mini stamp set & Black Soot Distress Ink
* Rounded corner punch

How about you come and join the party?

Challenges:
* Whoopsi Daisy (Include a Sentiment)
* Top Tip Tuesday (Girly)
* Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)
* Card Makin' Mamas (Make It Sparkle)
* One Crazy Stamper (Anything Goes)
* Cards Galore Encore (Add a Gem, or glitter, or Candi or any bling) I've added glitter/bling (Stickles)
* Color Me Creative (Anything Goes)
* A Creative Romance (Let's Get Sentimental)
* Bloggers Challenge (Use 2 or more patterned papers)
* Sister Act (Anything Goes)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous thanks for sharing at ACR
    HUGZ Fleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just adore this card, what an amazing image and I love your LO, fantastic creation, many thanks for playing along with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is adorable and that glittery border is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card! Can't wait for summer and ice cream. Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenges at Creative Fingers and Whoopsi Daisy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! It sure does make me long for spring! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafts Galore Encore!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CMC.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete