How are you all doing, nobody melted yet? I am looking forward to some showers and I bet our garden would be pretty happy too!
This will be my last post for Delightful Challenges, my DT term has come to an end. I had a lot of fun on the DT and want to thank all the ladies for a lovely time. Many thanks also to Wendy for giving me this opportunity to play with such great images!
The challenge theme for my final challenge is "Make a Wish (include candles or stars)", a lovely celebratory theme. I managed to include both a candle and some stars on my card.
* Digital Delights Birthday Cake Josh, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Crafter's Companion CS
* Dovecraft SMIRK Him, Prima Jack & Jill & Echo Park A Walk in the Park DPs
* Personal Impressions Sentiment stamp
* Star border & Scalloped circle punches
* Washi tape & Ribbon from stash
Our sponsor this week is
Offering a 15 dollar gift certificate to the winner of this week
* 2 Sisters (Stars) --> In border punch & on shirt
* Craft Your Passion (Happy Birthday)
* Crafty Card Makers (Birthday)
* Simon Says Stamp & Show (Celebrate)
* Card & Scrap (Lace or Ribbon)
* Digi Galore (One for the Boys)
* Oozak (Anything Goes with Texture)
* Emerald Fairies (Happy Birthday)
* Ladybug Ink (Birthdays)
* Love to Create (Hugs & Wishes)