Good Morning All!
Did you all have a good weekend? We had great weather all throughout Saturday and Sunday and we took full advantage. We had a great bike ride on Saturday and we had dinner in our back garden under the cherry tree, which is full of ripe cherries at the moment. I'd better come up with a couple of ideas to use those cherries up, as hubby isn't much of a fan of fresh cherries and I seem to have a slight allergy for stoned fruits. Cooked is okay though, so perhaps I will be making some cherry sauce or pie filling to stash in the freezer.
Anyway, let's get back to paper craft: I have a vintage make to share with you. Our Challenge theme this fortnight @ Ooh La La is "Ebony and Ivory". When I was preparing for this challenge, I realised I really don't have that much black and/or white items in my paper stash, so I cheated a little and also used greys. I tried using more layers & embellishments this time than I usually do and I'm pretty happy with the result.
* Ooh La La Wedding Day from the Yesterday's Memories CD
* Echo Park For the Record & Kars Wedding DPs
* EMP Die Cut Paper (used for the base)
* Memories Direct & Prima Flowers
* K&Co Smitten Chipboard heart
* Eline Vintage sentiment stamp
* Pearls & Brads from stash
* CRAFT (Here Comes the Bride/Wedding/Anniversary)
* Fashionista (Wedding or Birthday)
* A Gem of a Challenge (Lots of Layers)
* Hobby House (Vintage)
* One Stitch at a Time (More than 1 Fold)
* ABC Challenge (Lots of Layers)
* Card Makin' Mamas (Monochrome)
* Crafts Too Challenge You (Choose a decade or an era + twist Anything Goes) I am guessing this image is from the twenties?* It's All About Vintage (Black & White)
* Bearly Mine (Anything Goes)