Good Monday all!
I don't know about you, but this hot weather certainly doesn't make me want to spend a lot of time in my sauna of a crafty room. To be honest, I'd rather sit in the garden with a history mag or spend a couple of hours in front of the fan watching a funny film with my hubs. However, I still want to be creative and try to craft for shorter periods of time, which works well but my progress is a lot slower.
We also had guests this weekend; one of my oldest friends and her husband spend some time at our house and stayed overnight. It was great to catch up with them, as we don't get to see each other that often.
But I did manage to make a card today's Ooh La La Challenge, themed "To the One You Love". I found an image that was already divided in two halves and thought it would be fun to make a gate fold card with it:
* Ooh La La Together Forever image & DP from the Everyday Occasions CD
* Crafter's Companion CS
* Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
* Peel offs from my stash
Can't wait to see your creations, come and join us if you can!
* Tuesday Throwdown (Anything Goes)
* Oldie but a Goodie (In the Garden)
* Let's Craft & Create (Anything Goes)
* Crafts and Me (Anything Goes)
* Brown Sugar (Anything Goes)
* Southern Girls (No Spoolin')
* Dream Valley (Fancy Folds)
* Anything Goes Challenge (Anything Goes)
* Digi Haven (Any Animal)
* Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)