Happy Monday everyone!
Oh man, it's hot! This really is too much for me, so I am spending my days primarily sitting in front of our fan downstairs. For obvious reasons, I can't take the fan upstairs to the crafty room, so I literally had to sweat on this card I am sharing with you today for the Ooh La La Challenge.
Our challenge theme this fortnight was my pick, being "STEP BACK INTO TIME"! So use a vintage image and come and play along with us :) On the challenge blog you can see more examples from the excellent DT. We've had some new girls join us over the last month, so there's plenty of fresh ideas!
* Ooh La La Spring Walk set from the Passion for Fashion CD
* Country Companions For Someone Special DP
* Forest Moss Distress Ink
* Memories Direct Flowers
* Wooden butterflies from local store (Xenos)
* Sentiment & Scalloped border from Studio Delight
* Gems & Pearls from stash
* Card & Scrap (Anything Goes)
* Emerald Fairies (Colour Challenge)
* Ladybug Ink (Something Floral)
* Delicious Doodles (Anything Goes)
* A Gem of a Challenge (Anything Pearlescent)
* Totally Gorjuss (Anything Goes with Pearls)
* Card Mania (Summer Blooms)
* Dream Valley (Summer Days)
* Cute Card Thursday (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Cardmakers (Recipe: 1 image, 2 DPs, 3 embellishments)