Happy Monday all!
Here I am again with another Ooh La La Challenge for you, this fortnight we want to see your creations that are "Inspired by a Song"! Can be any song, just let us know your inspiration in your post, it's always nice to know when we come around enjoying your projects. Please come and share your creativity!
I was inspired by the song "Deck the Halls", I loved this image straight away when I came across it on the Yuletide Wishes CD and wanted to use it for my card.
What do you think of the edge? I saw it somewhere else recently and wanted to try it out. The Kraft was a bit thick to cut through, so I had a few problems, but nothing a very sharp scissor to trim any leftovers couldn't fix :)
* Ooh La La Duck the Halls image from the Yuletide Wishes CD; I used a glitter pen to trace the letters and then used Crafter's Companion Spray & Shine to ...well....give it a shine ;) Also make the glitter stay put perfectly!
* Dovecraft Noel DPs
* MS Doily Lace & Presents border punches
* Joy Crafts Flower Punch
* Fancy Edge scissors (yes, I know, who still does that, right? Still, worked really well.)
* Eline's Winterhuis Jingle Bells stamp set
* Vintage Berries Card Candi
* Ribbon from stash
* C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (Christmas)
* One Stop Craft (Add Stripes)
* Card Crafter's Circle (Things with Wings)
* Delicious Doodles (Christmas in August)
* A Gem of a Challenge (Punch It Out)
* Totally Gorjuss (Punch and/or Die)
* Inky Impressions (Anything with Wings)
* Diva's by Design (Christmas in August)
* The Hobby House (Christmas)
* Papertake Weekly (Occassio-nally)