Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Thursday 7 February 2013

Think Spring

Good morning all,

You might not get the feeling it's spring when you look out of the window (I certainly don't!) but this card was all about spring! My cousin just had a baby boy and with that in mind I wanted to make a less traditional baby card to send her. I used all my lovely DP scraps were still lying on my desk leftover from previous projects and which I hadn't cleared away yet. I am pretty happy with the way it turned out AND my desk is a little cleaner to boot ;)

As it is the beginning of the month, there is a new release over at Digital Delights. I've used Flying Roxster which I found such a cute image and perfect for little boys' cards. The Delightful Challenge theme this week is "THINK SPRING", asking you to use pastel colours (as you can see from my card, I'm a total idiot and forgot the pastel bit), if you have the time and inspiration please come and join us!



Materials:
* Digital Delights Flying Roxster & Spring Sentiment Set, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* DCWV the Photo Stack 2, Echo Park A Walk in the Park & My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DPs
* Peacock Feathers & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
* DCWV Green Stack Chipboard Bird
* Eline Vintage Sentiment Stamp Set
* Buttons & star gems from stash

Challenges:
* The House that Stamps Built (Bright Colours & Vibrant Prints)
* Crazy 4 Challenges (Smiles & Happiness)
* Color me Creative (Colour with Texture) The Little Bear
* Allsorts (Let's Get Cute)
* Catch the Bug (Anything Goes)
* Gem of a Challenge (Gingham or Checks)
* One Stop Craft (Anything Goes)
* Bunny Zoe (Anything Goes)
* Tuesday Alchemy (Anything Goes)
* Card & Scrap (Use a Stamp)

15 comments:

  1. A very sweet and pretty card Ciska.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card fab layout & papers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ciska!
    This is so Cute! I love the color combo you've used! The papers and layout are outstanding!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Ciska!!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is so cute Ciska - i just love it the papers and layout are fab with this cute image hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. I love how the papers work so well together and the colour choices are great too. The image is so cute and brings it all together. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Tuesday Alchemy challenge. I hope that you will continue to enter into our future challenges.

    Lisa D, Tuesday Alchemy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so much fun, love it Ciska!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the papers and colors. Well done! Thanks so for stopping by! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our “Februrary Anything goes”challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge
    with your great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciska,
    The card is delightful. I love the way you've arranged the papers and the embellishments around the adorable image.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a adorable spring card. Love it through and through.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just darling. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable!! Such cute papers and great layout. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CMC.

    ReplyDelete