Good morning everyone!
It has been very quiet on my blog this week and I haven't been able to visit all the other blogs I love as I have been struck down with the flu :( Thankfully I am feeling much better again now, as a new challenge is starting today at Fab 'n Funky themed "WHAT'S INSIDE", one of my teamie Beccy's ideas, meaning that we want you to decorate the inside of your card. I always do that anyway, a great way of using up scraps of paper, but thought I would make a bit more of an effort this time around. I got to play with my new purchase, Card Candi, which I really enjoyed, so versatile but it doesn't add much in terms of weight to your card (very important if you want to mail your cards, which I usually will).
Here is my Christmas-themed card, both inside and out!
We are sponsored by Stampfairy this week, it would be great if you could come and play along with us!
* Stampfairy Gingerbread Babies Hoola Hoop, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Red Glitter
* Helz Cuppleditch Pepper's Christmas Party DPs + some scraps
* Forest Moss Distress Ink & Silver Ink
* Vintage Berries Candi
* Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas Button
* SEI Christmas Mint Vanilla Icing Accents
* Joycraft Snowflake punch
* Eline's Winterhuis Christmas Sentiment Stamps
* Pearls from stash
* Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge (Anything Goes)
* Mayzy Art (Anything Goes)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
* Use it Tuesdays (Fasteners) Hoarded items are the SEI Accents & Red Glitter
* Natalie & Amy (Something Old & Something New) Old: SEI Accents & Glitter, New: Candi
* One Stitch at a Time (Anything Goes)
* Tuesday Throwdown (Anything Goes)
* Craft Room Challenges (Make Your Own Embellishments) Rosettes
* Forever Friends (Anything Goes)
* Oozak (Anything Goes with Your Favourite Colours) For Christmas, it has to be Green & Red