Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Monday 18 February 2013

It's Not that Black & White

Back again :)

This time with my card for PCD Challenges, with the theme "Black & White plus One Other Colour". In my case I used red as my additional colour. I love the Oriental theme of this card, it's my first one ever. I'd love to see what you can do with this challenge!



Materials:
* Platypus Creek Digitals Hana digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Romak Pretty Papers Oriental 2 DPs & Making Memories Rouge & Mocha assorted scraps
* Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas Vintage Buttons
* Starform peel offs
* Personal Impressions Sentiment Stamp
* Ribbon from stash

Challenges:
* Gingerloft (Red)
* Forever Friends (Anything Goes)
* Deep Ocean (The Letter B) Buttons, Best Wishes, Black
* Scrapbooking Queen (Anything Goes)
* My Grafico (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Anything Goes)
* By the Cute and Girly (Roses are Red) Using Red as one of my main colours
* Pretty Little Ribbon Shop (Anything Goes)
* Charisma Cardz (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Ribbons (Button Up)

9 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, Ciska! I love the sweet little buttons too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Oriental style card Ciska.

    Thanks so much as sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute oriental card..
    Thanks for playing with Forever Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the cute images. Thanks for joining us at Ginger Loft hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red and black go together so beautifully! I love the oriental theme also! You did an excellent job with this creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Forever Friends. Hugs and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiles.. such a fabulous card.

    Thank you so much for joining in with us at Crafty Ribbons this fortnight.

    And good luck!

    Huggles,
    Karen. DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card looks so great. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and pretty inside too. Thanks for joining us at By The Cute And Girly this month. Hope to see you again tomorrow for the March challenge.

    ** Kate **
    Craft Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Oriental theme, great card. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete