Good morning all!
Wow, just made the challenge deadline for today's post, work has been so busy will all kinds of last minute deadlines and then the printer decided it was calling it quits! But I just made it for this week's Delightful Challenge, which is "Faux or Real Stitching". I used both on my project, which is a LO from this summer when we went to visit the Aviodrome museum, which has great exhibitions on planes and space flight. There's also lots of planes to see, a great day out. Hubbie even managed to get a picture taken with Andre Kuipers, our man in space! Ok, it's a cutout, but a fun photo nonetheless :) I decided to go with a circle theme, it didn't really turn out the way I envisioned it but I think it's still a pretty fun LO.
* DCWV The Photo Stack 2 LO base
* Digital Delights Flying Bumble Bee Larry digi, coloured with Spectrum Noirs & Promarkers
* Sakura dark purple glitter gel pen for the faux stitching
* Assorted scraps to mat and layer the pictures
* Sew Easy Floss Brown to create the cross stitch
* Measuring tape washi tape from local department store (Hema)
* Silver ink
* Gems, flower, peel offs & brad from stash
Our sponsor this week is
offering 3 sets from their store as the prize for our winner! So let us see some of your 'stitchy' projects!
* Crazy Amigo (Clouds) On LO base and free-cut around the digi image
* Paper Makeup Stamps (Weather) Using Clouds
* Eureka (Things with Wings) Planes
* Ladybug Crafts (I Need a P) Planes
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Anything Goes)
* Fashionista Challenge (Anything Goes)
* Catered Crop (Circle Round)
* Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
* One Stop Craft (Anything Goes)
* One Stitch at a Time (Use a Digi)