Good morning all!
Another month, another Digital Delights release. October sees the 'birth" of some pretty cute Winter characters, perfect for those Christmas cards or Winter birthdays. I've used Joyful Jamie today, a lovely little Winter fairy, I think she's just adorable with the braids and the pink cheeks! Once I coloured her in, I discovered she really doesn't need a whole lot to shine, so I kept the card fairly simple and let her take centre stage :) If you'd like to see the whole set, come and have a look on the DD blog!
Together with the release, our challenge theme this week is "Winter Holiday", which to me can only mean one thing: Christmas! So here's my Crimbo make:
* Scalloped base card
* Digital Delights Joyful Jamie & Christmas sentiment set, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Dovecraft T'is the Season DP
* Green (used to distress the edges of the DP, image and sentiments) & Silver ink (used to colour Jamie's hat bell and wings)
* Snowflake punch
* Gems from stash
We'd love it if you could join us, let's see your Wintry Celebration Creations! This challenge is being sponsored by Joanna Sheen, offering a 10 pound store voucher for the winner, great prize!
* Totally Gorjuss (Punches & Dies)
* Sparkle Christmas (Traditional) Using Traditional Christmas Colours
* Moxie Fab (Christmas Card)
* Creative Craft Challenges 2 (Fantasy) It's a Christmas Fairy!
* Crafty Bloggers Network (Anything Goes)
* Crafty Boots (Three) I've used three gems & 3 die cut snow flakes
* Created with Love (Christmas)
* Cutie Pie (Use a Digi)
* My Grafico (Anything Goes)
* Songbird (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun) My digi is of a girly fairy, who definitely seems to be enjoying herself!