Good morning all!
I'm well and truly in Christmas card making mode now, it seems all the cards I make are Christmas-themed! I just need so many still! My card for today is no exception, I'm hoping to inspire you to join our challenge @ Fab 'n Funky this week, which is themed "Die-cuts/Punches". I went the punch route and used my gift box border and snow flake punches to create this card. I also used a rounded corner punch for the inside of the card. The base for this card was a lovely piece of glittery paper that I recently delved out of my stash, I forgot I even had it. I'm glad I found it though, as it's just so gorgeous and perfect for those holiday cards! Even though the dreamy image I used might not be obviously Christmas-themed, I think the total card is definitely festive.
* Glitter paper & dark blue CS from stash
* Studio Light Decoupage image
* MS border punch 'Presents'
* Joy Crafts Flower punch (which I use for making snow flakes)
* Rounded corner punch
* Sentiment on the front from stash (perhaps from a Fairy Doodles die-cut sheet?)
* Eline's Winterhuis stamp set (sentiment inside)
* SEI Christmas Mint Vanilla Icing Accents
* Peel offs & gems from stash
Sponsoring us this week are Joanna Sheen & Stampart, have a look on the challenge blog to get the exact deets!
* Whimsy Stamps (All Things Sparkly)
* Southern Girls Challenge (Animal Crackers)
* Willow Sketchie Challenge (Sketch and/or Christmas in October) I used the theme only
* ABC Christmas Challenge (Vibrant Colours)
* Jingle Belles (Creature Feature)
* Crafty Ann's Challenge (Christmas in October)
* Winter Wonderland (Three Different Punches)
* Hot Shot Craft (Bling It On)
* Crafty Hazelnut (No Patterned Papers)
* 52 Christmas Card Throwdown (Die-cuts)