Good Morning everyone!
I'm back with another challenge announcement @ Fab 'n Funky, this weeks it's "Animals" we want to see! Not too hard a theme, is it? So take your dog, cat, bear and other assorted animal images out and come have a play with us.
This week, the challenge is sponsored by Crimson Cloud and DigiDarla Designs and all the DT girls received some DigiDarla images to work with. I've chosen Puppies Up 2, such a cute little image and I had some cloudy DP that went perfectly with it. I was planning to make a gate fold card (yes again, I know), but I scored the wrong line and ended up with one flap wider then the other. So it's more of a fold-over this time. I kind of liked that though, so I'm still using it. Also, it did strike me that I could possibly use this a next time for making a handbag shaped card or a gift card holder. Sometimes mistakes are the start of a whole new set of crafty ideas :)
* Create & Craft CS
* DigiDarla's Puppies Up 2 digi, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy True Blue DPs
* Gold & Black Ink
* Kars Sentiment Stamp Set "Gefeliciflapsteerd"
* Eline Vintage Sentiment Stamp Set
* Pearls from stash
I hope you can join us this week, see you @ Fab 'n Funky!
* QKR Stampede (Animal Madness)
* Addicted to Stamps (Animal Friends)
* ABC Challenge (Zoo: Animal or Animal Print)
* One Stitch at a Time (Use a Digi)
* Pan Pastel (Animals)
* The Crafty Pad (Use an Animal)
* Cards Galore (Anything Goes)
* One Stop Craft Challenge (Anything Goes)
* Fussy & Fancy Friday (Anything Goes)
* Stamptacular Sunday (No Rules)