Good morning everyone!
Told you I'd be back ;) It's about halfway through the month of January (Where does the time go? Honestly!), perfect time to share my card with you for the January challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round, which has the theme NON-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS. I've chosen pink and brown, because I just love the combination of the two colours, and used it to make an easel card:
You can still join us for this challenge for another two weeks, so hope to see you there!
Just wondering, has any of you girls have any experience with colouring on Neenah card? I was driven to despair with my current colouring medium (I think it's Magnolia paper), it keeps running! I've ordered some, but am just curious to know what any of you think of the product. Thanks!
* Champagne base card
* Studio Light image as well as the polka dot paper and pink sentiment
* Rozette and torn paper from ?
* Making Memories Rouge Button
* Round sentiment, pearl, purple mirror card from stash
* Christmas Crafting (Easel Card)
* Heart Song Inspirations (Border Punch or Torn Paper)
* Lexi's Creations (Anything Goes)
* DYSU (Pink)
* Hanna & Friends (Easel Card)
* Bunny Zoe (Inspiration Photo)
* Crafts & Me (Christmas)
* Truly Madly Crafty (Anything Goes)
* Ge-We (Square Card)
* Moving Along with the Times (Spots and/or Stripes)