Did you enjoy the New Year's Celebrations? We certainly did, I cooked a great meal, we drank some lovely wine and around 12 there was an absolutely spectacular firework show courtesy of our neighbours. Since we had to stay up for another hour so that we could also ring in the new year with my parent's in law, I was absolutely exhausted on the 1st and we just vegetated on the couch for the day.
But now I'm back in business and here's my first project to share with you! Friendship's Garden is challenging you to make an ATC with a vintage children theme! I had never made an ATC before, so first had to look up what it was, but I think it worked out pretty well. I even managed to rip the paper a little bit!
I hope you can find the time to join us this time around, it's great to see more and more participants in our challenges! Just remember, we don't "do" stamps/digis for the main image, unless they are pre-coloured! For more information, just visit our challenge blog. Hope to see you there!
* White base card, cut to ATC size
* Studio Light image
* Marianne Design Paper Pad (Eline's Vintage Blue & Green)
* Scalloped circle punch, smeared with Distress Ink and Clear Stickles
* Vintage Photo Distress Ink, smeared on just about every element
* Studio G sentiment stamp
* Flat-backed pearls from my stash
* Craft Your Passion (Anything Goes + Distressing)
* Heart Song Inspirations (Anything Goes)
* Ooh La La Creations (Anything But a Card)
* Cutie Pie Challenge (Use a Sentiment)
* Let's Craft & Create (Anything Goes)
* Hiding in My Craft Room (Freestyle)
* Robin's Fetish (Anything Goes)
* Pecreativ (Anything Goes)
* The Pink Elephant (Anything Goes)
* Stamp & Create (Vintage)