Well, I'm back at work.........so less time to craft. But on the other hand it's good to get into a little routine again, I was all over the shop in the last week! However, I was glad to be off for a little longer, because now we have most boxes unpacked and our bikes can now comfortably stand in the garage! It was such a mess before....
Anyway, I have a birthday card to show you, this time it's for my Mother-in-Law. She has her birthday on the 13th, but because she doesn't know about this blog I think I can get away with showing it to you now. I made the card with another so far unopened Hunkydory card kit that my OH bought me for my birthday a while back, I think it's just so gorgeous that I was a little overwhelmed as to how to use it. And to be honest, I've stuck with what was in the card kit, because it all complements each other so well.
My hubby, who makes all my pictures for this blog, said this card was so difficult to photograph because all the foiling is so shiny. It's really in your face in real life, you only get a bit of it on the photo. You can barely see the sentiment, as that's covered in foiling too. Another first again, making a stepper card. It was really easy, as these come with the card kit, already scored:
Don't you love the little cat on the right, stretching? How do you guys work with card kits, do you manage to combine it with other stash you might have? I'm very curious to see how you guys do it.
Materials: Hunkydory Cat's Meow Card Kit & some DP scraps (Docraft Country Companions) from my scrap box.
* Crafty Cardmakers (No Floral Embellishments)
* Anything Goes Challenge (Anything Goes)
* CES (Anything Goes)
* Cupcake Craft (Something New) -> New Card Kit/Stepper Card
* Cupcake Craftroom (Anything Goes)
* Cute Card Thursday (What's New) -> New Card Kit/Stepper Card
* Delicious Doodles (All Things New) -> New Card Kit/Stepper Card
* Make My Monday (Animals)
* Fairy Tale Challenge (Something New) -> New Card Kit/Stepper Card
* Little Miss Muffet (Something New) -> New Card Kit/Stepper Card
That's it from me, see you all later!