Good morning everyone!
Did you all manage to play along with the latest challenge at Friendship's Garden? Well, there's a new challenge starting today, so you might want to add your cards or other projects! The theme this time around is CAS (CLEAN AND SIMPLE). You can use and make anything, except stamping your main image (or using a digi that is not pre-coloured. Now, I do simple, but not clean, so it was mighty hard to make this card and not stick a million different things on or use lots of backing papers! It really felt like the card wasn't finished, but then again, this is CAS....you be the judge:
I made this card for a colleague of mine who just had her first child. There were some complications during the pregnancy, but thankfully both mother and daughter are completely healthy. Since she has quite a modern taste, I think she might like this style of card. We'll shall see!
* White Scalloped Base Card
* Studio Light DP (I used a Crafter's Companion embossing board)
* K&Company Dollhouse Alphabet Chipboard
* Spellbinders shape
* Karen Foster Baby Words Rub-on sentiments
* Get Creative (CAS)
* Crafty Boots (New Beginnings)
* Crafty Ribbons (New Beginnings)
* Bling It On (New Beginnings)
* By the Cute & Girly (New Beginnings)
* Craft Your Days Away (New Beginnings)
* Ooh La La (New Beginnings)
* Dream Valley (Anything Goes)
* Unstampabelles (Anything Goes but no Stamps!)
* Papertake Weekly (Die Cute)
Hope you like my card, maybe I'll see all your lovely creations at the Challenge Blog!