Good evening everyone!
Wow, some rain today here, it was literally pouring down! And here I was thinking it was nearly summer :(
Today I've got another Christmas card for you:
It was murder to get a good photograph, that mirror board was just so shiny!
* Snowman 3D image from Studio Light
* Pretty Paper Bloc Scandinavian Christmas backing paper
* Co'ordinations paper (red)
* Silver mirror board embossed with a Crafter's Companion embossing board (stars) and cut out
* Ribbon, snowflake brad, gems, peeloffs from stash
I am submitting to these challenges:
* Sparkle Forum Christmas Challenge (Snowmen)
* Christmas Card Challenge (Sketch)
* Bling it On (Embossing)
* DYSU (Use a Star)
* Let's Craft and Create (Four Seasons, Winter)
* Top Tip Tuesday (Anything Goes)
* CES (Inspired by a film, The Snowman)
* Crafts & Me (Bling it On)
* Creative Card Crew (Ribbon & brads)
* Moving Along With The Times (Inspired by a song: Frosty the Snowman)
I think this is one of the first times that I am submitting to a sketch challenge. I always find them so hard, even though this was a fairly simple sketch.
Right, that's it from me. I will be away for most of the week next week for a conference, so I will try and share something with you later in the week. At the very least a Card Makin' Mamas DT card, our next challenge starts on the 24th! Have a great weekend :)