Well, yesterday turned out to be a quite nice outing, we started the day with Flamengo dancing classes! It was actually good fun, although I am no dancer. The afternoon was spent inside dark caves, I didn't go in, but co-workers said it was quite nice. Rather them than me! We ended the day at one of my colleagues' house to have a BBQ in the back garden. Unfortunately by then it had started to rain, but we had a huge party tent so we all stayed dry and so did our hamburgers and chicken legs :)
As promised, here is my father's day card for my own dad. He used to be a farmer so it could very well be him on the tractor :)
* 3d image and backing papers: Studio Light
* Flowers and buttons by Papermania
* Co'ordinations inside paper
* Eline Vintage Stamp Set
* Brad, letters, ribbon from stash. I've used bit from an old shiny envelope to matt the image.
Challenges to be submitted to:
* Simply Create (All about you dad)
* Creative Inspirations (Card for dad)
* Sisterhood of Crafters (Celebrating dad)
* Bows and Berries (Masculine)
* Craft Your Passionm (Anything Goes)
* Delightful Sketches (Father's Day)
* Lexi's Creations (Father's Day)
* Sparkles Forum (Father's Day)
* Craft Us Crazy (Father's Day)
* Crafting for All Seasons (Father)
Today we went out and bought another laptop, I have now one all to myself :) Can use if for work, but more importantly for crafting, so I'm pretty happy with that.
Have a great (long?) weekend, hopefully the weather is a bit better over where you are!