Good evening everyone!
As promised, I have a Christmas card to share with you. I think I made this for a challenge for Christmas cards in blue and white, but I have missed the deadline by miles. Oh well, I still like it:
I just love those ye olde images for Christmas cards, don't you?
* Studio Light Image and sentiment
* Pretty Papers Winter and Scandinavian Christmas paper pads
* Gems, ribbon, peel off inside and snowflake brads from my stash
I am submitting to these challenges:
* Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Goes)
* Wee Memories (Anything Goes)
* A la Card Monkey (Vintage)
* Charisma Cardz (Something that flies, well it IS an angel!)
* Crafty Calendar (Things with Wings)
* Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas (Wintertime Blues)
* OneStop Craft Challenge (Add Texture)
* Paper Sundaes (Let's get Sentimental)
* Southern Girls Challenge (Start of Winter Christmas)
* ABC Challenge (Variety; Use at least three types of embellishments --> Ribbon, Gems & Brads)
How is the weather at your end? We are experiencing some showers, but it is still very warm, incredible! See you later this week with my Card Makin' Mamas DT card!